Cam is a Chartered Accountant and Managing Director of Ansell Strategic.
With over 25 years of experience in the aged care and retirement living industries, Cam is a recognised thought leader in the sector.
Cam has undertaken comprehensive financial and operational reviews of retirement and aged care services in Australia, USA, Asia and New Zealand. He has lead major studies across Australia and New Zealand to advise Government and industry on financial viability and sustainability.
Cam has also performed detailed market metrics reviews to assist providers across Australia and New Zealand to identify market opportunities for capital development and redevelopment projects.
Cam has provided performance benchmarking analysis for most aged care providers in Australasia and is a recognised national and international speaker on the changing trends in seniors’ accommodation and care services.
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Strategic planning and service development
- Capital development planning
- Board and executive professional development
- Bachelor of Business (Edith Cowan University)
- Fellow, Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia (ICAA)
- Fellow, Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD)
- ASIC Registered Company Auditor
- Licensed Real Estate Agent