Connecting the pieces of the puzzle.
Service model development is a critical component of the Capital Development and New Service Development process. Service design must be balanced with market research and operational objectives to promote the success of the model and it’s appropriate servicing to the needs of the area.
A multi-faceted approach.
We work with you to develop and establish a service model which will thrive within the unique market environment chosen. To inform decision making we:
- Understand your vision for the service and your organisational care philosophy;
- Research market and demographic factors within your target area identifying areas of need and opportunity;
- Establish care and staffing models and consider how these can be supported through your service medium (residential, home or community);
- Explore pricing structures suitable to the local population; and
- Work with you to identify and consider any barriers to the establishment of the model.
We support your organisation to assess the market and proposed service models and collaboratively assist in defining the future service.
Once a proposed model has been chosen, we can assist your organisation to explore the financial feasibility and investment required to bring your vision to life.
Get the Ansell Strategic advantage.
Our service specialists, Chartered Accountants, and Registered Nurses, work with your team to ensure that your vision for the future is articulated in a manner that brings it to life.
We tailor models to specific market characteristics to target unmet need and achieve competitive advantage.