We are hiring !
We are looking for an exceptional Administrative Assistant to join our team. Providing administrative assistance to a passionate and driven team you will be reporting to the Office Manager and assisting in all things administrative. Duties include:
- Managing reception and meeting room
- Arranging couriers and distributing mail
- Arranging and managing the travel arrangements of staff and external consultants
- Maintaining office supplies and office equipment
- Arranging meetings and some diary management
- Development of presentations
- Updating the company website
- Filing and document management
- Processing staff expenses
- Preparation and editing of reports, proposals and marketing documents
- Liaising with IT provider to ensure the maintenance of information systems
- Maintain company records and contacts list
- Following up on timesheets from consultants
- Range of other administrative tasks to assist the Office Manager
To be the right fit for this role you need to have 2 years minimum experience working in a professional office environment.
Other attributes include:
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel), Access would be desirable;
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi task multiple priorities;
- Attention to detail
- A team player with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply click here