An independent assessment can be pivotal in gaining an understanding of your current position. You’ll gain a perspective on performance, regulatory compliance, and overall preparedness.
Many services across the Nation are being awarded non-compliances. For this reason, understanding exactly where your compliance gaps are, as well as how to address them, is crucial.
What We Look For:
- Compliance with National Aged Care Quality Standards;
- Effective governance systems and practices;
- Identification and management of consumer risks;
- Clinical/compliance exposures;
- Application of best practice quality care;
- Operational strengths and weaknesses;
- Consumer satisfaction; and
- Employee engagement.
What You’ll Get:
A report containing an overall rating system against the requirements within the Standard detailing:
- Observations and findings;
- A table of practical recommendations for improvement; and
- High level risk rating against each Standard.
If you’re due for re-accreditation or a quality audit soon, contact us today