Caroline is a Registered Nurse with over eight years’ experience in the residential aged care sector in roles such as Clinical and Facility Management, General Management and Care Services Manager.
Caroline excels at leading teams in the delivery of individualised clinical care, implementing and evaluating contemporary practices and ensuring professional standards of care and quality are maintained.
A previous engagement as Policy Advisor for a Commonwealth Parliamentarian provided Caroline with an opportunity to apply her training, education and critical thinking to research, legislation, public policy and project management.
- Preparation and support for Accreditation;
- Support to improve capability in clinical best practice;
- Development and implementation of organisation specific Model(s) of Care;
- Review of readiness to transition to the new Aged Care Quality Standards in both residential care and home care services; and
- Policy, guideline, practice development and associated training in the new Aged Care Quality Standards.
- Master of Science Public Policy and Management- Carnegie Mellon University- Pittsburgh
- Bachelor of Registered Nurse- University of South Australia
- Certificate IV in Frontline Management