Judi is a Registered Nurse with more than 25 years’ experience in aged care services across clinical, quality and executive roles in Australia and New Zealand.
She has extensive experience in the review and evaluation of clinical and business risks, quality management systems, service provision, and consumer experience. Using this comprehensive experience and knowledge, Judi is able to identify opportunities for improvement and facilitate innovative thinking, enabling organisations to create a vision for the future and accomplish their strategic goals in the aged care environment.
With her experience in operational strategy and change management, Judi has held key roles in advising providers on governance, quality and compliance.
Utilising her practical experience of managing aged care facilities and portfolios, Judi has been responsible for many greenfield and brownfield developments, advising on contemporary models of care, staffing models and the built form, all to enhance the consumer experience.
- Operational strategy and management
- Clinical governance
- Change management
- Models of Care
- Human resource management and culture development
- Quality and Compliance
- Capital development planning
- Master of Business Administration (University of South Australia)
- Master of Health Science – Health Service Management (University of South Australia)
- Registered Nurse (Hastings Memorial Hospital, New Zealand)
- Certificate Quality Assurance (Eastern Institute of Technology, New Zealand)