Amber is a Chartered Accountant with previous experience in Public Accounting Practice and Commercial Project Accounting.
Amber has been responsible for the financial analysis and benchmarking of many aged care and community service providers across Australia and New Zealand.
She has also undertaken market feasibility analysis, service model development and financial modelling for potential residential aged care and retirement living developments.
Amber has been involved in several local and international strategic diagnostic reviews and possesses experience in the analysis of operational effectiveness of organisations, appraisal of budgeting and financial reporting systems, systems documentation and process mapping.
Amber has been instrumental in piloting several research projects in collaboration with peak Australian and New Zealand aged care industry bodies.
- Strategic and operational reviews
- Research and advocacy projects
- Capital development service models and feasibility analysis
- Financial review and improvement
- Bachelor of Commerce (University of Western Australia) Member,
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia (ICAA)