Establishing best policies and best practice that work.
Our highly experienced operations team will support your organisation to work through policy development and best practice guidelines. In doing so, we’ll enable you to meet your consumer’s expectations and demonstrate meeting Quality Standards for aged care compliance.
The Ansell Strategic approach.
Every organisation has their own unique identity, and, for this reason, your policies and practices need to be tailored to your context.
To ensure the policy statements and practice guidelines are relevant for your organisation, we will:
- Review your existing policies and practice guidelines;
- Where possible, revise (or maintain) existing documentation to enable continuity of existing, appropriate guidelines;
- Develop new policies to address issues not included in the existing Quality Management System;
- Ensure the policies and guidelines reflect best practice;
- Tailor documentation to suit the organisation’s Values, Mission and uniqueness;
- Develop a training program in relation to the content and implementation of the new policies and guidelines;
- Provide the training program; and
- Ensure staff understand the link between the new policy statements and the National Aged Care Quality Standards.
Collaboration is key.
Ansell Strategic are experts in collaborative policy and guideline development that are unique and relevant to each organisation’s needs.