Collaborative approach supported with evidence-based research.
The development of a tailored model of care is crucial to embedding a consistent and successful approach to delivering care across your organisation.
Developing a Model of Care typically comprises the following items:
- Facilitate model of care workshops specific to residential and/or in home care services with senior and other identified staff;
- Undertake a literature review to ensure the model is underpinned by, and reflects contemporary and best standard practices;
- Identify and address professional, regulatory and reputational risks;
- Document the Model of Care in a style and format that enables staff to gain a clear understanding of the model elements and thereby, effectively guide staff practices;
- Provide training and support for the implementation of the model; and
- Undertake an evaluation of the effectiveness of the model in achieving the desired outcomes.
Consistency leads to success.
Having a unique, well-established and embedded Model of Care supports organisations to succeed in their chosen service area.
Our clients tell us they have recognised the positive impact a defined and integrated model of care has on their staff and consumers.